Monday, March 23, 2009

One More Thing

Did i say "one more thing"?

I would also like to say thank you to those who made an impact on this blog.

The Lord, Jesus Christ, above all else. For welcoming me to His family and becoming His daughter.

The church people that are helping me accept God's word even if there are times that it throws down to my vein which hurts down to my inner being. Oh no...i hate the word "down" coz last sunday i heard about "downfall", "downgrade", "down there where the flames of fire are set", "downcast", "down hearted", "im down"...seems like a very negative word in this generation. But not for Christians. (wow im happy declaring that I am a Christian...oh what a good feeling!!!)

And still i would like to use that word "down" as a "bow down" to God. No added milk-pride on this. Just a humble spirit that i believe i have because of Jesus.

To my readers, whom to my surprised, already followed this humble milk-blog. Thank you once again Tammy and oh there's another one worth mentioning, Hon. I am loving God first in my life the moment i've come to know Him and the moment i knew He accepted and welcomed me with arms wide open.

A smile for you guys from your milk-to-meat loving friend.

These are things..."one more thing plus another thing plus another thing". More things. How sweet to write things down and learn that there's more to share.

Thanks be to God!!!

No comments: