Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Wonders

i don't have riches but i feel complete,
i do have worries but i feel at peace...
i do have fears but i feel so calm,
how could this possibly be?

i do have needs but i don't feel empty,
i face certain problems but i feel happy
my future is unclear but i feel secure...
what oddness can make me feel this way?

when i surrender, you gave me victory
when i gave what i have, you made me rich.
when i humble, you lift me up.
the mystery, how will i comprehend?

your wonder possesses me...
and you're the only one i want to see!
the only thing that burns inside of me
is the passion to love you more...

you made me weak... so weak without you,
and i won't go without you beside me...
Lord, you have truly captured me!
in to your presence alone my soul can rest!

No comments: