Tuesday, August 4, 2015

On Matters that Mattered



Sin is sin and it cannot be tolerated. Some of us just lament on things we see and we can't do something about it because its already in the system. We must promote love eventhough our own hearts are torn with so much pain cause by issues in the society. I understand equality but i don't understand how people celebrated equality and rights. Eventhough how i've to accept things and never be shocked by it, my heart just cant. I am already in pain. 

I respect the gay/lesbian as i also have friends like them. But some celebration isnt just acceptable for me. It is really absurd. This is a direct attack to the cross of Christ. 

The Lord is looking for people who can defend His Word and His Cross. Let us all be united on this. 

No comments: