Sunday, July 7, 2013

Healing

Its been three (3) weeks now since i have this flu...and its still infecting my whole body and making me feel muscle-weak. Had fever and it ended for 4 days and after two weeks, colds came. It is never good to be sick for weeks. My husband has been worrying. I have been drinking a lot of fruit juices and ginger ale and calamansi juice has become my daily fluid companion. Its not healthy to be sick...this is obvious lol.

But it is not good since i use my voice in the ministry, all for the glory of God. I am praying for complete healing and deliverance from this infection. Mama told me maybe this is an allergic reaction to dust and smoke. Aunt say its "binat" from being sicked and still doing a lot of daily stuffs.

This is my prayer:

Lord, You created everything according to Your desire
My voice to You i surrender
And everything that's taking place within my throat and body i give it all to You
If this sickness came from my unrighteousness, forgive me
If this is to test me, give me enough strength to endure and overcome its pain
If this is the work of the enemy, i casts it out in Jesus' mighty Name (in Jesus Name)
Lord, i just wanna offer You my all
My body and soul are not my own, it came from You
Give me good health and let me give You glory
As long as i shall live
And give me power to shout out Your praise
In Jesus Name i pray, Amen.



No comments: