Sunday, May 19, 2013

On Material Things

Hypocrisy aside, i am also desiring to own a gadget like ipad, iphone, samsung s3, laptop, netbook, tab, etc.

I don't envy people who already have it because they can afford to buy and change from gadgets to gadgets as fast as they could and as new releases come into the cyber world of gadgets.

My desire started just last week. We were listening to songs attached to a brethren's samsung tab...there's actually 3 headsets attached to her tab and so 6 of us were able to listen and hummm to the song.

I don't have an ipad or ipod ( i don't know which is the correct one to mention wherein i could save songs) but i have this Samsung Corby i got from a postpaid plan in 2010. Whoa time fast ad here comes other phones that is song capable and which has bigger memory on it.

As i am writing this, i am listening to Christian songs on youtube one of which is Darlene Zscech's In Jesus Name song. And at the same time, thought of the samsung tab mom and i saw at the mall. I actually googled it and checked on the specs when we arrived home. It the samsung galaxy tab 7.0 wifi. I thought its cool. And its cheaper than all the gadgets they've release this year. I i also thought it may be user-friendly too.

I would like to have this tab for improvements in the ministry too but still praying for the Lord to improve my voice and use it all for His glory. I would like to save songs, sermons, and other stuff that will be profitable for my soul.

Some might say, "why not ask for iphone or samsung s4?'' hmmm...i don't want to have things that is attractive to the eyes. I need one for my ministry. And preferably white colored one...just being specific.

Nothing is impossible :)

Lord, help me. Without Your provision this will not be possible.

I will wait and not lose heart. your supply is sufficient i will just have to wait with a SMILE.





No comments: