Sunday, January 6, 2013

eNOUGH IS eNOUGH!

I am always excited as i set my goal for the year.

But you know, nothing beats the excitement of hearing God's Word. It is more than pleasurable...indescribable....simply amazing!!

It was a nice start for our Church here in Olongapo City. Awesome praise and worship ALL for the glory of God. It's filled with songs of love, hope and adoration. I realized that i can't really live without Jesus in my life. It is not enough that i know about Him, it is more important that i know that He is in me...keeping me...loving me.

Enough for all the spirit of poverty and loneliness that we had last year (2012). Welcome the year with a level-up faith...and extreme faith...giving our all for Him. ALL FOR HIS GLORY!

The Lord has given us chances. Ever heard that the end supposedly was on December 20, 2012? It didn't come for a reason that he Lord doesn't want us not to be ready for His coming. He loved us faithfully that He never want anyone of us perish.

I am really thankful for the chance and the change i've seen from brethren. Our hopes are deeper now. Our faith's higher because we are looking high up to Him.

And one thing is sure....our FOUNDATION is His LOVE for us and the grace that is enduring FOREVER.



No comments: