Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Singing for God's Glory



Oh i love to sing for the glory of God.

I love to shout God's love and grace in a song.

Being part of the music team in our church, gave me happiness and joy.

This is one of my ministry....my service to the Living God and my Creator.

I love to share God's faithfulness in the dance.

I love to proclaim His might in all His creatures.

God is worthy of all our praise and adoration.

To God be the glory forever and ever.

God be magnified.





PSALMS 84
1 How amiable are thy tabernacles, O LORD of hosts!
2 My soul longeth, yea, even fainteth for the courts of the LORD:
        
my heart and my flesh crieth out for the living God.
3 Yea, the sparrow hath found a house,
        
and the swallow a nest for herself,
where she may lay her young,
even thine altars, O LORD of hosts,
my King, and my God.
4 Blessed are they that dwell in thy house:
        
they will be still praising thee.Selah.
5 Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee;
        
in whose heart are the ways of them.

No comments: