Monday, March 26, 2012

Broken and Happy

Many times in my life, i always feels good about everything. But there's just some part of that "everything" that somehow shows me realities in life....that sadness will always be part of it.

Seems like yesterday when i first started writing and reading. And now reading and writing added stress to me. It's not as fun as before. Its not as inspiring. It's not as cool.

Why?

Because some time in my life i felt broken...i felt something emptied within me....something is missing.

Those are the times when i wanted to write but emotions won't let me. Because i know i won't be a blessing if i say something out of my emotion that will just ruin a day...my day.

But life goes on. Life will always be beautiful regardless.

I am broken...but happy. Because i believe someone's in total control of my life. It's that HAND that i know i will be safe and guided accordingly. The ARMS that will always embrace me and tells me everything will be alright. That WINGS that will fly me away from past pains and discouragements and bring me to a life of purpose..where happiness is waiting.

I am broken and happy.

Glad to have Jesus in my life. Everything's smooth and wonderful!


No comments: