Wednesday, January 18, 2012

On Visa/Petition Journey

           "There are so many plans in a man's heart but God will prevails."

A lot of people are asking me when can my husband and i be together in the mainland USA? And whatever the question is i can only answer, "the Lord's will be done"

There are times that when people raise a question, i panic. I don't know if they are asking out of curiosity or just wanted to know things about me. I Don't know. And i don't understand why they seem impatient while i am happy waiting. Whoa...

The visa petition is a long process. And as far as my husband and i are concern, we do things one at a time. And while waiting we do minister. He share the Word of God in the state and i sing and share the Word of God in the Philippines.

Isn't it wonderful that while we are waiting we do ministry all for the glory of God?

The thing is....we are happy.

God has His perfect time for this. And the love that binds us is the love we shared with the Lord.

Awesomeness!!!




No comments: