Sunday, January 8, 2012

Leigh is Late

AGAIN!!!!

I know where did this sickness started...back in high school. I promised to get the loyalty awarded on my graduation but something happened why i didn't get it.

For four (Philippine education high school setting) years in high school, i have been early going to school and attending classes. For years i didn't have an absent. I am for the perfect attendance. I got it until 3rd year but when i reach the final year....sad but i was discouraged.

Before the Christmas break, we usually have our party...you know, exchanging gifts and eating some food which money we collect everyday from the month of september to december. I remembered one classmate ask me to join them in preparing for the food that morning. I thought the teacher asked her to do that....but no. Found about that when its time for us to go back to the school. The guard won't let us in...the teacher came out and shout at us telling that she didnt ask us to do such thing outside the school. Oh well...in other words...because of that late...i didnt get the loyalty award for perfect attendance for the four years in high school.

That begins my being late ...sometimes a buzzer beater...but mostly late coming in during college and until now.

I pray the Lord help me overcome this thing. I don't wanna be like the virgins who wasn't able to go inside because they are late.

That's all :)


No comments: