Wednesday, August 10, 2011

God is Giving us Reasons to Pray

How’s your prayer life?

Are you having a hard time praying?

Need help?

For the past days of my life, i can say that praying had been a continuous battle. I asked the Lord to help me on this. He did help me, and even teach me how and what to pray. God gave me reasons to pray.

I've learned.

God answered.

Lord, may we not forget to pray especially that here, in the last days, the works of the devil in our lives are strong. But You are stronger o Lord. We believe that You have defeated the enemy and You conquered death and the cross. May we always cling to You and trust You with our whole hearts and minds and understanding. Lord, we entrust our days to You and our lives. May we rejoice in Your Holy Word everyday and may You comfort and grace fill us. In Jesus Name, Amen.



No comments: