Saturday, June 18, 2011

PLAYING

This are my photo for Brenda's Photo Challenge




i played with photos i saw on my file. Have it in reverse position and i guess i had fun realizing what are those things. THE CLIFF made me smile when i read it FFILC EHT hehe.


with me is my 2 year old niece shenel. We were playing and suddenly i remember the blog challenge. I asked her to close her eyes and to do the same thing as i did with my mouth hehe., which she did well i guess. The photo shows.

Have fun.

10 comments:

SUGAR MOON said...

Looks like you had great fun "playing". Enjoyed your photos. Have a great week-end!!!

Sheryl Hastings said...

Great pictures and what adorable kids!

Tes said...

Cool upside down photos! Teehee. Your picture with your niece is so cute! :)

Brenda said...

These are wonderful and the last one is just precious!!

Donna said...

You're playing with us with these upside down photos, LOL! And the pic of you and your daughter is just precious!

WR said...

Very witty take on play! love the last photo ~ very dear and funny.

Jeanette said...

That last picture is too cute!!

Ann said...

I love playing with photos and yours is a very cool idea.
Such a sweet picture of the nap after playing

MarissaDW said...

Kumusta kababayan! Love your photos for the BPC Playing. Thanks for sharing.

My pics are now up for the challenge, sorry for the late posting.

Pat said...

The one of you and your niece is just so precious! I love it!