Saturday, July 2, 2011

God Bless America

The rule is to take a photo about blessing america.

Since i am a filipina, i don't know yet how to bless america. But then again, i am married to an american man who blesses me with so much things and love and fidelity.

Here's my photo for God Bless America:

Photo taken by my husband when he was in the US of A. According to him, you can still see this in Miami Beach today. I edited this photo using PhotoScape


God bless America for being a blessing to Filipinos. Americans have a heart for a mission. We pray the Lord bless America.




I hope, in my own way, i was able to bless the heart of the readers. Most of you are from the mainland USA. I am very thankful that you have bless me so much. You are an american, God bless you with more.

Praying for the USA,


6 comments:

Donna said...

Ahhhh.... How Sweet!! Beautiful tribute!
Have a great day!
Hughugs

MarissaDW said...

Leigh (from one Filipina to another), it's a very nice tribute. Have a great day!

Donna said...

You did a lovely job and tribute to the theme! God bless our friends around the world!

Brenda said...

Wonderful blessings!! Thank you!

Pat said...

That is a great tribute to America! Thank you!

Teresa said...

God bless you as well. Great photos!