Friday, May 20, 2011

Let me Love

Compassion and Grace

These are two things that i believe God have on me.

He loves me because He's compassionate and gracious and not because i deserved or is worthy of being loved.

I usually send text messages with the end phrase, "i love you but Jesus loves you more"

I feel it deep within. I am capable of loving but Jesus is capable of loving MORE than we could ever imagine. His love is unconditional whereas my love at some point fails.

Oh many times, in my history of loving, i failed. But God moved me to love more and share some love to as many people as i could love not by my own strength but by the love imparted and modeled by my Precious Lord.

Here's my prayer:

Lord, let me love others the way You have loved me. So tender, so pure, so clean, so true, so special. Let me love not just in words but in actions that people may understand that the reason for loving is showing the same love that You Yourself have given us. I cannot die for them, Lord, but i can live with them for the many years You can give and bless me. Lord, i have friends that i don't endure being patient with anymore, but help me endure still. Let me love my friends like brothers and sisters molded in Your love. Let my friends feel and see the love and may the love that i could offer, strengthen, encouraged, and changed them for their best interest. And above all, let the love be the kind of love that glorifies You and You alone. In Jesus Name i pray, Amen.


No comments: