Sunday, March 20, 2011

Never Change

Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever

Praise the Lord for His Word. 
I must confess that there are times that i am questioning life without thinking WHO is the Giver of it. I compared myself to others without thinking again that i am crafted by God's own hands. I complained without looking back to all the blessings that i received. I rebelled without knowing that i don't have any rights for it. 

And GOD IS GOOD. He really is. Despite all of my impatience, He remained patient. 

He is the SAME. He will never change. My life has been filled with so many things and He remained the same. He is the God that delivers, heals, taking us away from us, from the "me-monster". He is the God that bless and gives increase. He is the God of the beginning and the end but He is never ending. His mercy endureth forever. 

I sing a song at our church today entitled "never change" by the Infinite Devotion Music Team. Jesus moves. The message is awesome and i can feel the love of the Lord on every sides and lyrics of the song. 

Just to give you an idea, here's the lyrics: 

You came into my life
Oh Lord You saw me in the dark
Embraced me with Your arms
Unfailing love was what I found

I just don’t know why You gave
Your life away
To see me through
Thank You for the love
Lord You’ve been my help
Every single day
Never ever change
Jesus I love You
Let me worship You all day
For You I decided to stay
And let Your will be done in my life
I know I ain’t no good for this call
But then You still love me


God is an amazing God. His faithfulness endures too. It happened to me. I am a living testimony of the goodness of God..you too. That's why we ought to always make Him famous in our lives. 

Praise the Lord evermore.

No comments: