Thursday, February 17, 2011

What a Jobless Do for a Living?

I have been jobless for 2 days now. A blessed jobless. Because I know that the Lord will provide for my every needs.And as the Lord lives, so hope lives. This my soul knows very well.

So what a jobless do for a living?

For two days now that i am off work, i've felt a sense of freedom. A blessed liberty. I'm a bird soaring where ever i pleased to go. I am free as a bird. Yesterday, i have all the time in the world to study my lesson for the evening Bible Study. And i've loved being soaked in His Word. I have learned that the more time i can give for reading and studying the Word of God, the more ideas and wisdom and knowledge will i get. Unlike before, i am bringing my lessons in the office and there are so many interruptions in my studies. Now, i can do it with juices infront of me and a bread too. The more that i am soak, the more love i feel and the more sensitive i am to the Lord's leading.

So what i do for a living?

Matthew 4:4 (King James Version)


 4But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

I don't worry for i am being fed not just by the Word of God but by His amazing love.  I live and i live to testify about that love - the love that saves, the love that heals, the love that makes us free.

Oh what an awesome day.

Praise the Lord.

No comments: