Wednesday, February 16, 2011

So, This is Heart's Day???

Looking for your perfect match? As for me, we already found each other 4 years ago and became husband and wife in 2010. My Lord sent me someone not perfect but he's His own child. A man with conviction. A man who fears God. A man who believes that our love became possible because our foundation is the Word of God and God Himself. A man whom at first sight at the airport believes in his heart that i am the one he wanted to spend his life with and Christ as the center of it. A man who can only boast of how good and great God is in our lives.

God send me my match. A partner i have been praying for.

If you are familiar with the quote i have been sharing with the youth even before i got married and even before i've met my ex-boyfriend (now my husband hehe), it says,

"A woman's heart must be so lost in God that a man needs to seek Him in order to find her." 

I have my share of going through tough times in relationships before...i have been wounded...brokenhearted...these are the consequences of errors i have had.

But those are in the past.

God renewed me. God sets me free. It's God who taught me to forgive those people and go on with life..a life promised to be abundant by God.

I was lost. Lost in God's love. God won me back. It's the sweetest surrender because i lost and win at the same time. But not i, it's all because of the Lord's unfailing and amazing love and His enduring mercy.

God is LOVE.

1 John 4:7-8 (King James Version)


 7Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God;
 and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
 8He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
It's through forgiving each other's little failings that we can say we really love them. Love your neighbor as yourself. I viewed those who hurt me as people in my neighborhood. It's like no matter what you do, their house will just be next to you and that they will never be that far. It's like no matter how you run away from them, there will come a time that you will still meet somewhere. 
When the Lord healed me, i am no longer captive of my past experiences and pains. God taught me how to love those who hurt me. And be thankful for the wound i bore that made me stronger and wiser in love. God has His purpose and it won't take longer to know it if we wait patiently..trusting His Authority in love.



LOVE heals. LOVE forgives. LOVE saves.

LOVE always have that power so strong that it make things possible. LOVE renews the heart and mind.

LOVE survives in storm, earthquake, thunder, lightning, flood, explosion.

LOVE SURVIVES IN LOVE
'cause LOVE ENDURES FOREVER.


Lovingly yours,

1 comment:

Hannah Elisabeth said...

Oh thank you so much for this! I haven't yet found my love, but I hope to someday. That quote is one of my favorites...I don't want a guy who wants me only because of my exterior, but someone who wants me because God wants him to want me.