Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Thanksgiving Tears



My husband played this on our computer this morning before we started having our breakfast. And he suddenly burst to crying. I can feel how he misses his parents, sister and brother (who died in 2007).

I can feel his sadness. I can feel his desire to see them. I can feel how he wanted to embraced them and be with them. I can feel his love for them.

THANKSGIVING as i believe is a very important thing for americans. This is the time that family gather together and enjoy each other's company.

I hugged him and tell him that i love him and we will have a thankful THANKSGIVING.

He smiled but tears keeps on flowing from his eyes.

We can only pray that next year, we will be part of the family gathering in New York where his parents and sister resides.

Keep on trusting the Lord and praying that He will grant us our heart's desire.

Thank You Lord for everything.


Habakkuk 2:3

For the vision [is] yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

No comments: