Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Only God Could Love You More

It's like falling inlove again and again with the man that Lord sent for me to love and to cherish days with.

The first time i heard this song, i can only say WOW...because in our hearts-as-one-in-the-Lord, we both know that only the Lord Jesus could love us more...it's true in every side...in all our life.

Thank You Father for Your faithfulness and for loving as unconditionally and for always instilling in our hearts that we are nothing without You as the center of our lives.

We owe it a lot to You, Lord.

Thank You so much.

To God be the glory forever :)


Here's the Lyrics came from someone Anonymous :

I asked the Lord for someone,
And I always knew that in God's time and in God's way
It would be someone like you.
All my hopes and all my dreams
Were suddenly fulfilled
It's almost unbelievable
Our love is in His will.


Only God could love you more,
For He gave me this love I have for you.
What a blessing to know He's your Lord,
For only God could love you more, than I do.


I'm tempted to be saying ,
That we met by chance
But God was there at every turn,
In every circumstance
To share this life God gave me
Seems such a fearful task,
But every moment we have shared
Is more than I could ask

No comments: