Wednesday, September 1, 2010

God is not Done Yet with You and Me



God is good and is greatly to be praise! 

Thanks be to God for His grace and mercy endures forever. 
I am feeling a bit unwell because i am worried that i couldn't deliver God's message at our home bible study cell tonight. I feel like i am not ready yet. But one thing i know, God called me to this a long time ago. I always testify on the goodness of God but i can only say it and mean it. I can only hope that people listen to me. I can only pray for souls. I can only obey God's voice. 

Last week, in our home bible study cell, as it is our second week there, i come up with a topic about winning souls for Jesus and not be afraid to declare and say to all about His goodness. The reason? Well, clean and clear straight from God's Word: 

Matthew 10:32-33 (New International Version)


 32"Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven.  
33But whoever disowns me before men, I will disown him before my Father in heaven.


And tonight, i wonder how i will start the studyor sharing.

I can only share about the love of Jesus that restores my soul...that leads me to the right path...that forgive and cleanses me from my sins...that gives me breath all day and night...that keeps me...that embraces me and calling me His own.

I am breathing God's breath. Borrowed breath. Sweet breath.

God is not yet done. His purpose is not yet met. Long way to go to serve God and to make Him known to all mankind.

....this my soul knows very well.

This is the lyrics to the song Keep Breathing by Kerrie Roberts as posted by Donna on blogger. Thank you girl and God bless your heart and all the works of your hands.

You wait in darkness for answers that you can't see.
You know what you deserve and
You're wondering why your life is not what you thought it should be.
When the night breaks your heart still aches.
How can you face the day?
Just...

Keep breathing, you'll make it.
Don't give in, you're not done yet.
Sometimes all that you can do is keep breathing, and believing.
Don't let go, just hang on tighter a little longer when you feel like you're dying.

Keep breathing.

When every moment is almost more than you can take;
Well you've got to know some tomorrow will bring you a breakthrough.
That's the reason why you've got to get through today.
When the night's gone you will be strong.

Keep breathing, you'll make it.
Don't give in, you're not done yet.
Sometimes all that you can do is keep breathing, and believing.
Don't let go, just hang on tighter a little longer when you feel like you're dying.

With every breath you bring in hope.
You're letting go of all your doubt.
When nothing is easy you've got to keep going
Even when you don't know how;
You don't have to know how.
No...

Keep breathing, you'll make it.
Don't give in, you're not done yet.
Sometimes all that you can do is keep breathing, and believing.
Don't let go, just hang on tighter a little longer when you feel like you're dying.

Keep breathing.
Don't give up cuz you're not done.
Keep breathing.


With all love and prayer, 

La Leigh 

No comments: