Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Be careful what you eat

Praise the Lord for all His blessed help to me. God is very present in our times of troubles...this i know very well. It has been proven in my life.

After supper, lastnight, i felt s0mething itchy in my shoulder. I ignored it thinking it is only mosquito bites. I boil water and mixed it with the cold one we have in our restroom. When i went to inside the bathroom, i felt itchiness all over my body. It's like a worm moving around fast and i cannot stand it. After my bath i can still feel the itchiness. When i went outside, it scared me seeing my body filled with itchy reddish poofy thing. I shouted thrice before my husband attend to me because he was watching alpha dog movie and it's kinda loud. He looks terrible when he saw me. But he managed to be calm still.

I asked him to call my mom because we both dont know what to do.

Mom immediately attend to my needs. Thank You Lord for my mama.

Mom asked me what did i ate the whole day. Mom knew im allergic to egg,and my body reacts to it especially when i had a lot. But she also thought that it maybe some kind of food poisoning.

While mom's still talking i suddenly fell dizzy and itchy and my eyes begins to blur. When i told mom,she said i am just nervous and so my sister lareigne gave me water. Thanks sis.

Mom called the communily ambulance assistance because my eyes started to blur bad and i find it hard to breathe.

My husband kept on praying for me. He held my hands to him and i rest on a pillow he put on his legs while on our way to the hospital.

The travel seems long. Mom is asking the first aide assistance on what they thought about my situation. Someone said, usually allergy or food poisoning. The other said it might be some insect bite.

Thank God for His goodness and grace. When we arrived at the hospital, i walk with my husband to look for a doctor while mom was asked by a nurse to log my name at the information.

They gave me two shots in my hands and arms. Scarry needle but i trust on the Lord.I am doing great now. Thank you for praying

No comments: