Thursday, May 27, 2010

Yesterday's Journey

While at SM Pampanga yesterday, i saw a poster saying, "Pride is forever". I disagree but then i again question myself, "leigh, do you still have pride?" ...i guess i have. This is something that i tried to overcome. I don;t wanna be controlled by pride and self-centeredness. I wanna be free from this bondage.

Went inside the mall look around, so many things to see. But looking again, all are vanity. People are busy shopping, roaming around, playing, laughing and eating. Outside the mall, there are children begging for bread or loot, people crying. And a man lying on the street, hit by a bus. Lord, have mercy.

Ride on a victory liner, there are muslim praying at the back. That is their love for their god. To pray wherever they are when the clock tick at 3pm til 5 or 6. That's their discipline.

Look inside my bag, my Bible i couldn't find. I had this spirit-controlled women instead, but my soul longs for the Word straight from God. Im hungry. Thirsty.I long to see deeper into God's Word. I long for wisdom and understanding.

I long for time alone with my Lord.

To pray. To pray. To pray. To pray.

No comments: