Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Shouting on my Mountain for the glory of God


On top of the hill my soul burst out good. I am feeling awesomely grateful for the gift of life. Feel the fresh air, taking deep breath, lifting hands.

Lord, here i am on top of this mountain. I am made free because of Your love.

My Deliverer delivered me. My Healer healed me. My Comforter comforted me. My Soul Lover loves me. My Saviour saves me. It is You alone Lord, it is You.

Whom I have in heaven but You. My heart and my soul longeth for You. 

I am confident. I am sure.

I am standing strong because my God is strong.

I am standing on my mountains - of fear, of confusion, of problems, of disappointments - and i am feeling stronger now. God made me conquer it all. God is my solution. God is my Rock within.

Feel loved today and always.

I love you dear friends but Jesus loves you more!!!

No comments: