Friday, March 26, 2010

DISAPPOINTMENTS

 (a photo saying, "NO to DISAPPOINTMENTS")

Ok that's a very negative and difficult topic to discuss since what i want for a blog is blessings flowing from God Above... through me... to you (readers).

Let's define it then. Uhm, disappointment is an act of selfishness flowed from being materialistic at times and not understanding a thing or two. Ok, you cannot find that one in your dictionary because it came from a selfish feeling in me. 

Help me, LOrd!

Ok here's the thing. I would like to look at the mirror (ok, looking now) and asked my self one simple thing, "How are you, Leigh?"...the devil will answer, "Disappointed!".....Ouch, ouch, ouch. Well, i am. Ok sorry i blamed the devil for my disappointments. Maybe it's not really the devil who answered but the "Me_MONSTER" within me.

I am disappointed because i feel alone.

The past couple of days are real happy ones. But days will not always be a happy days. That's why we have a thing called "Balance" because everything should be fair and balance.

My disappointments came from a dream that maybe will remain a dream. I am trying to wake myself up and try to understand things but to my surprise, i was surrounded with sadness and frustrations and feeling of being left behind... without wings.

I cried and is crying. My disappointment led me to so many question. I don't wanna judge and i will remain standing in my belief of what "God's will" is. God has perfect time to reveal everything. God has perfect choice. God, without a doubt, knows what's better and what's best. I try not to be blinded by the truth the Lord s revealing unto me. I wanted to follow Him and seek Him more and more each day.

Lord, i don't wanna rebel on my disappointments. Help me endure and overcome it.

Cover me , Lord and keep me protected. I don't wanna sway in the faith but to cling unto it.

Honey told me yesterday, "FAITH IS STRONG". Lord, You are stronger.

If my pride caused my disappointments, help me understand Your will and your purpose for everything.

Keep me strong, not on my wings but on my knees. Help me to bow down and not to soar on my pride.

Lord, You are my wings...the wind beneath my wings. Now, i would like to soar in humility...to soar with You.

It just reminded me of the song, "Wind Beneath My Wings" that i always love singing.

Here's the LYRICS:

It must have been cold there in my shadow,
To never have sunlight on Your face.
You were content to let me shine, that's Your way.
You always walked a step behind.

So I was the one with all the glory,
While You were the one with all the strength.
A beautiful face without a name for so long.
A beautiful smile to hide the pain.

Did you ever know that You're my hero,
and everything I would like to be?
I can fly higher than an eagle,
'cause You are the wind beneath my wings.

It might have appeared to go unnoticed,
but I've got it all here in my heart.
I want You to know I know the truth, of course I know it.
I would be nothing without You.

I AM NOTHING...I AM DEFINITELY NOTHING...I AM ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.....WITHOUT JESUS, the wind beneath my wings....MY WINGS.

Here's a Bible Message for me...BUT if you (yes you) feel disppointed as some point of your life, here's something the Lord wanted us to know:

Psalm 22:5
They cried to you and were saved; in you they trusted and were not disappointed.

Isaiah 49:23
...Then you will know that I am the LORD; those who hope in me will not be disappointed."

Lesson Learned: 

Life is a series of disappointing views until we give our lives to the only One who can give it eternal meaning. Every other destination will leave you feeling hollow inside - until you're home - in the waiting arms of Jesus Christ.

No comments: