Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Some Text Messages Worth Sharing

Life is an undying cycle. It is a battle of survival. If you quit, then you're a loser. If you fall, then stand up. If you keep complaining bout the miseries of your life, nothing will happen. God doesn't throw stones that we cannot catch. Live with Him and everything will turn out right! ~ NuGen Aldrin

When challenges are so big that we feel our strength is not enough to carry them, keep on going...the extra mile is where the grace of God begins. ~ NuGen Rhy

A person that has a "happy spirit" doesn't easily get tired and is always disposed to do GOOD. We've been created for greater purpose. Don't let yourself fall into things that remove the "beauty" of your heart. Be happy always! ~ from my Mom

I love you honey. Grace, love and peace. ~ from my God-given Darling Michael (love you too)

Life is better when you're happy...but life is at its best when other people are happy because of you. ~ from Madame Marla

Great is our God, HE is Mighty to be praise...JESUS CHRIST! I trust in Your unfailing love, my heart rejoices in Your salvation. I will sing to the Lord, for He has been so good to me. ~ NuGen Twinx

If you are you, then be authentic. Be REAL! ~ NuGen Rhy

When we are in deep trials, sometimes we want to give up and not to move on, but God said, "I am bigger than your problems. Rise and and move on, "I will lift you up". ~ my blind friend Andrew

A.S.A.P (Always Say A Prayer) ~ Sir LeRoy

No comments: