Thursday, December 3, 2009

On this Day I Declare


I have been waiting for you, my dear beloved partner...for so long in my life.

I believe you came just on time. I have been broken but it's not because of you that i have been back from the life that im having now. God uses you as instrument though. And for that it's just alright to give the honor and glory and praise to our Lord Jesus Christ.

I thank you for the support, the concern, for the love that goes beyond distance and beyond description. Thank you for your faithfulness. The Lord has given me someone that i can trust, someone that i know i deserved to have. Praise the Lord!

These are the words that i would like to tell you today...just like any other days yesterday, today and tomorrow:


You are my answered prayer
You are my blessing from the Lord
I declare, by faith and grace from the Most High
You are going to be my husband!
Amen


No comments: