Monday, October 26, 2009

What this Writings are All About?

For all the things, topics, ideas - emotion-based, faith-based, personal-based experiences - that i've wrote in the past, there's one thing that led me back here...it's the LOVE OF GOD!

I am one blessed person because the Lord loves me with an everlasting love.

I am thankful for the faith and a living hope that i've found because of the Lord's grace and compassion to my soul.

I am a strong woman as God whom i serve is a Mighty and Powerful Father.

I am what i am because God's will prevailed in me.

I am a special princess of my King.

I am a servant of the Most High God who's throne is above all thrones.

I am a daughter of our Heavenly Father.

And this blog is all about God...

not me.

I will be sharing something about my life but i would like to lift the Name of our Lord in every writings that i'll have. I am God's hand-piece. And if God gave me the ability to talk, i will be blessed to be God's mouth-piece too. Serving God is a great privilege, not an obligation, but a special favor to glorify God in our lives.

In every aspect of my life, in all situation, in all ups and downs, in the silence and shouts, in the morning and evening, in all joys and pain, in all plans and decisions, in the ministry - - - GOD BE GLORIFIED!!!

No comments: