Friday, July 3, 2009

One Thing


I desire to worship Jesus.

I desire to know His will 'cause it's His will for me to know His will.

I desire to be obedient of the Lord's call.

I desire to be fishers of men and save some.

I desire to seek Him and not be satisfied with the little things i know.

I desire to learn of His Mighty POwer.

I desire to gaze upon His glory and majesty.

I desire to proclaim how great and good God is.

I desire to make Jesus famous in my life and in my family and the community.

I desire to be with the Lord.

I desire to be home with Jesus.




Lyrics everyone:

One thing I desire
One thing I seek
To gaze upon Your beauty
And Your majesty
God of my salvation
Lifter of my head
Teach me how to live oh Lord
In Your righteousness

So I pray to You
So I pray to You

Lord Your name
Is higher than the heavens
Lord Your name
Is higher than all created things
Higher than hope
Higher than dreams
The name of the Lord

In the day of trouble
You cover me
In the secret place of refuge
Lord I will sing

I will seek Your face
Call upon Your name Jesus
All I want is You
Jesus


I LOVE this song - it's so simple and heartfelt that it just moves you to worship.


Truly Lord God Your Name is higher than hope.. higher than dream.... I will seek Your face call upon Your name... To God be the Glory...

He deserves it!!!




1 comment:

RCUBEs said...

beautiful song, Milk and love the new blog look! God bless. Have a great weekend!