Monday, June 8, 2009

Photo of Praise


O how i wanted to glorify God in everything that i do.

This year, as i get to know Him better and brighter each day, i am thinking of ways on how i could lift His Name up higher.

The blog thing is an awesome reminder to put God on top of everything even on our love life, family life, our daily journey, our walks, every decisions and goal, actions and reactions, thoughts and dreams and everything.

As God continuously changing me, i realized i am really a changed person. I am not the same comparing to what i am yesterday.

I come to realized that it's not only my heart that God changes but my whole life.

I love photos. And most of the things people could see on my camera or cellphones are my own reflections. My face, my clothes, my bags, just me me me.

And now, i still love to look on my reflection. But it's not on the face, body or anything in physical.

I can see God's reflection as i look in the water that i drink, the trees, mountains, little children, tears, laughter, books of divine revelations and teachings, flowers, bodies of water, preachers, teachers, songs...life.

I started taking pictures not of myself but on those things where God's beauty dwells.

Inspired by bloggers and friends, i started expressing my love for God on those pictures like this one and i called it my "Photo/s of Praise"

Glory to God!

No comments: