Monday, June 22, 2009

On Knowing Who God is

I believe there's only "ONE GOD"

As i pray, i've asked for revelation that will take away my confusion.

I don't wanna live in the extreme.

I don't like debate and choosing what is what and which is which.

In order for us to know the truth, let us altogether read our Bible.

People have different interpretation and from that interpretation rose up debates, miscommunications, etc.

Because if everyone's interpretations are "all CORRECT" then why are there debates.

Debates are a product of being prideful.

God taught us the virtue of humility.

No one knows better than God alone.

And with regards to the revelation to me today, it will be seen in the book of James :)

James 2:19
Thou believest
that there is one God;
thou doest well:
the devils also believe,
and tremble.

No comments: