Friday, June 12, 2009

My God, Your God, The God of Israel


Music has been there when life started on earth.

From the breath of God to our breathing hearts.

I am glad to have a life-filled-with-music. I am blessed to have found the greatest of the music people are singing today. It's the music for the soul. A life-fed hymns where there are spiritual connections. Songs of signs, miracles and wonders. Thanks to Miss Amy, a special daughter of God whom He chooses to remind us what music can do in our lives.

And my soul longs for more.

The video i'm posting today is very much an inspiration to me. It leads me to trust my inner and outer being...my everything to God.

And it reminded me that God is not only a God of Israel, but He is our God.

So whenever you are, whoever you are, if you believe in God...He is your GOD. ]

God bless us all and i hope you could listen to this song as well.


Lyrics:

He will be like rain falling on the field
Like showers watering the earth
In His days the righteous flourishes
Prosperity abounds
He will rule from sea to sea

All kings will bow down to Him
All nations will serve the Lord our King
He endures as the sun
As long as the moon
His Majesty will shine through all the world

Praise be to the Lord, my God, and of Israel
Had it not been because of You
Who'll be on my side?
Praise be to His Glorious Name eternally
All of my hope, all of my help
All of my life, because of You








With a smile,

No comments: