Saturday, June 13, 2009

My Bliss List

Got this idea from Jenny. And this time would like to do what i was moved to do after some days of forgetting that i planned to do it. Hehe

Here's my bliss list for the:
10 things I love do to by myself that have nothing to do with church

1. Cook for the family
2. Running for 30min alone (i just feel comfortable being alone in the field)
3. Eating the hidden chocolates on my closet haha
4. Collecting stamps from family and friend's mail
5. Gardening
6. Playing "word puzzle" on my computer (amazed meeting new words just by typing anything haha)
7. taking photos of babies either my niece, nephews and cousins or neighbors children
8. go shopping...missed it already
9. sewing
10.go to nearest beach for sight seeing and relaxing

so what's yours? Wanna share?

1 comment:

RCUBEs said...

Love your list, especially no.3 :)