Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"Somewhere" HELPS

I would like to testify on the greatness and goodness of God.

A minute after i reach home, my cousin shouts for help. Her younger brother continuously bringing off the food he just ate...keeps on puking. He has been sick for 48 hours and his body seem like not accepting anything...even food.

He keeps on puking, it never seem to stop.

Until blood came out from his nose and mouth.

The next thing happen, he lost his breath. He fell down on the floor with all those blood flowing.

Using the community ambulance, we rushed him to the hospital.

While on our way, his mom cried on my shoulder while i am holding my cousin's hands. Aunt was so scared. She keeps on repeating my name asking me to do something when in fact i cannot do anything. I was crying also.

Crying while praying.

I asked my aunt to calm down and pray. God is listening i know.

While holding my cousin's hand and looking at his young face, i prayed for God's grace and mercy...i prayed for "life restoration". I used the words i heard from what the elders in the Church keeps on saying. I forget the doubt on me being "JUST A MILK IN FAITH". I felt a sudden need for divine intervention. I asked the Lord to bring my cousin's soul back even if im not really sure if he's dead already. All i know is that either he is alive or dead, i need to keep the faith that he will never die....no not yet...it's not yet time.

We're getting nearer to the hospital when suddenly i've seen fluid bubbling through his mouth.


I kept praying.

While praying, i again felt the need to use scriptures from the Bible.

And the problem is that "i am not sure" where can those words can be exactly seen in the Bible.

And so in my prayer i said, " Lord, in Your Word you said SOMEWHERE THERE about restoring soul, restoring life, You being our healer and Great Physician, that with You all things are possible, that You are gracious, full of compassion, SOMEWHERE IN THE BIBLE it talks about Your people as living testimony of Your goodness,...."

Cast out the works of the enemy in this situation, in Jesus Mighty Name.

Still crying when i ended the prayer with an "Amen".

After praying, i felt my cousin's hands reacting to mine. He moved his fingers. Slowly bit his lips. He looks so weak.

He said he cannot breathe. The rescue team asked me to massage his face so he won't fell asleep and to talk to him, tried to keep him awake. I told him not to sleep and that we're getting nearer to the hospital.

Still he seem so weak.

But my faith in God keeps me believing that my cousin were safe, strong and secure because he has been healed through Jesus' Blood. There is covering there. There's healer. There's power in His Name.

Prayer works! "Somewhere in the Bible" helps!

I realized that it doesn't matter if you knew the chapter and verses in the Bible, what matters most is that we knew the words written on it by heart.

My cousin are now safe. He has been admitted in that hospital. And we will continue praying for his complete healing. God is gracious and is full of compassion.

A very present help in times of need ~ all the time.

God's schedule are never a conflict with ours.

We have a battle. Battle belongs to the strong. God won't allow us to be tested beyond our capacity to endure and overcome it. When the tough gets tougher, God is there and He is not leaving us but stays with us whatever, wherever, whenever, however, forever.

God be glorified.

God has somewhere for you in His Words.

Praise, honor, glory and power belong to God.

Praise Jesus Christ.

2 comments:

RCUBEs said...

Amen! And sometimes, the Holy Spirit intercedes for us when we don't know what to pray, how to pray. This is a powerful testimony Milk. And you're right, it is not about knowing where or what passage a verse came from, but it's your genuine faith on Jesus that made it powerful. For "somewhere in the Bible" Someone's love is enduring and is the Author of wonderful promises! Praying for your cousin's healing. To God be the glory! God bless.

rcubes said...

Hi Milk. Just popping over to ask how your cousin is doing. Hope everything is well, same with you. God bless you and have a great weekend. Praying still...