Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Thank You May God Bless You All

GODLINESS
with
CONTENTMENT
is
GREAT GAIN.

A faithful friend sent me this Bible message twice yesterday and today.

I asked him if he forgot that he sent it to me already and why is he sending it again.

Well it's not because texting became world wide and the cost of phone loads and lines isn't that expensive anymore. It's because something is wrong with his phone that it keeps on sending messages without him operating it.

Thinking about it again, i just believe nothing is wrong with his phone. Maybe the Lord is using this technology to remind us of how in HAVING HIM will we ever gain.

People nowadays are not contented with what they have.

Of which im the master. ( i just need to confess because it's true and i don't like it.)

And today, God reminded me of being content on what He gave and what He is ABLE to give.

I don't like being materialistic. I don't like new phones anymore. I don't like bags and shoes (sigh)...i don't like playing with my hairbrush wondering what would be my next hair style...i don't like travelling and spending a lot...i JUST DON"T LIKE.

But it's not what i am doing. I don't like it yet i like doing it.

What i don't like to do that i do. What im supposed to do, i didn't do.

I suddenly got sad of the internet thing where i believe i got ADDICTED with. Surfing, photobucketing, facebook, myspace, ebay-ing, youtube and now blogging.

These are things that's making me happy nowadays.

And i cannot just leave everything because this is what i would like to do.

And then a message pop-up from somewhere that says, "evaluate your intentions"

BLOGGING's cool. I love it now than before. I am learning through reading blogs and stuffs that uplifts my soul.

I am admiring people who can write and share God's Word and His truth.

I like ~hon~ a lot because i believed she is a living testimony of God's goodness and love.

I love Tammy's blog because she's not only protraying a helping hand but revealed to me HELP that comes from God's loving and giving hands.

I admire every blog that shouts out Jesus' LOVE.

I've learned how to be content and how to love the simple things in this life.

I just love telling everyone that GOD IS CHANGING ME.

Glory to God, our Lord Almighty!

No comments: