Friday, May 22, 2009

SUbmission


I admit that i am prideful.

I do things on my own. Whatever that makes me happy, even on someone's else expense, i will just go for it - regardless of whosoever might got hurt.

I admit that i am selfish.

I am not a giver.

I rather be the leader and not the follower.

I am not gifted with understanding someone else feelings.

I am different.

BUT

When i accepted Jesus as my Saviour i became who i am NOT or should i say...

I BECAME WHO GOD WANTED ME TO BE.

I wanna give as much as i can.

Humble down even if im not the one who made mistakes or even if things are not my fault.

I learned the value of "obedience" and "patience".

I trusted God for my leaders.

I am STILL different....a changed person only by the grace of God.

The secret? TOTAL SUBMISSION or SURRENDER TO GOD.

I have learned that no prideful person can go to heaven.

Bad attitudes are not allowed there. Bad attitudes are created by the devil. The devil himself is the author of pride. And he was casts down. And he's here to destroy the good things. To deceived the good ones.

Good things comes from God - love, humility, obedience, peace, joy, understanding, patience....every good things.

If you would like to have those things SUBMIT TO GOD!

No comments: